12.06.2005

Saying Hello

A good friend of mine has recently started posting here, and it got me to thinking that maybe I have some things to say as well. So, with every post my sincere thanks go to my good friend Q!

What exactly are Arthritic Articulations you ask? The title stems from my Xbox Live Gamertag...WildGSZR. I'm frequently (and, I hope, affectionately) called GSZR, or geezer if you like. I stumbled on that nickname purely by accident. It happens to be the first letters of my families' first names. I was asked early on how old I was since I had GSZR in my online name, and it's stuck. So Arthritic Articulations is my way of being funny about being a "geezer".

Now that isn't to say that I'll always be funny when I post here. I mean life happens fast and it just isn't always very funny, right? But hopefully you'll smile aplenty and maybe, just maybe, I'll manage to give you something to think about while I'm at it. Being a geezer, my mind will surely wander from subject to subject, but among my favorite topics are family, gaming, sports, and faith. I'm sure I'll deviate from these when the events of the world compel me to speak about them, but mostly it's those topics for me.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment